Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Today is Wednesday (9/12.2009)

Wow !! Time flies so fast , now it's come to the end of the year 2009 9th of December , Wednesday . Today as usual, woke up early in the morning and get prepared myself to college and start for the whole new day , reached college bout 8 10 am , I had my yoghurt that brought back by my mum before I get off my car, then heading to My 1st class at 8 30 am Basic Calculus tutorial , ermm.. as what the lecturer told me last week , go home and prepare for the one of the question from the tutorial questions but too bad , I don't know how to solve this at home and I asked the tutor on the spot , unfortunately I get scolded by the tutor because she said I never prepare the tutorial question given by her , haiz... and I did badly in my mid term and got the lowest in class and I think I have to get prepare myself before the final ..

After 1 and half hours, the calculus class had ended , and then my group members and I heading to study room for the assignment discussion and nothing much we discuss about cause some of them were not here and just go through the info we found in the website and after that went for Informations systems lecture and I was LATE for this lecture due to some of the reason and found out the students attending the IS lecture was getting lesser and lesser , I wonder why huh ??
Today was a sunny day and feel so hot even though the lecture hall are equipped with the air condition, and I was so tired during the calculus lecture so I had slept for about 10 to 15 during the break.

After the calculus lecture , we (our assignment group member) went to study room for the assignments, and this time we spent about 4 hours in study room for the discussion and during the discussions , there are some conflict occurred due to the assignments but there's no any big deal about it , after a while back to normal again.

That's all about today... tada...

No comments: