Monday, December 21, 2009

Is this what I want ??

Is this really what I want to be ?? Computer Science and Management Mathematics , the course I studied bout half years and end up I learned nothing about it just besides some of the subjects are easy for me, I was underestimated the subjects especially the maths and programming , I am so "STRESSSSSSS" about it now and I can't make any complains to my parents cause I am the one who said want to study this course and now I really can't cope with the maths subjects and the programming now.
Is this really what I want ?? Is this what I want to be in the future ?? I really don't know , I am doubt in myself too. Why I am always the one who get scolded by the calculus tutor , I already put so much effort in it to get my tutorial done and why I always get the lowest mark in my mid term test instead of highest ?? WHY WHY WHY ?? I don't even dare to show to my mom when I get back the mid term test paper ...
Why I addicted into facebook so much ?? Why I love last minutes so much ?? why I always get something done until half without finished another half ?? Isn't it all these the factor of the failure ?? I wonder !!! ???

No comments: