Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My dear friend

I never back home last night, because of the calculus mid term later , so staying in friend's house for a night and doing revision with them.
Oh ya. my group discussion last night was awesome and I did managed to get 29/35 for the group discussion marks and I hope I can perform better in the coming individual presentation . God Bless. What am I going to present in the individual presentations ?? TOURISM -SINGAPORE, this will be my presentations topic. Hopes that everything goes fine in my individual presentation.
I have just realize something about a friend of mine recently. We used to be a best friend for each other, always chat with her ,there's nothing for us to keep our secret , always shopping together and she is a very nice person indeed, but after she graduate, she back to her hometown for a period of time before she proceed to UK for her 3 months degree . Since then, in that period of time, We seldom contact with each other again and slowly our friendship have gone bad and we no longer chatting with each other as usual, always sharing our secret anymore.. She is changed, she is changed to be another person, a person that I never meet before and the gap between both of us are getting bigger and bigger. I am so disappointed , anyway I have already give up , let go and let it be. Anyway, I am still very glad that I have a bunch of friends with me.. thanks for you guys.. Love !!!!

2 comments:

Just Cath Ng said...

as u wish. let go and let it be.
U know y? i need some space as i am prefer alone. And u know y Jocelyn and i still remain the same as gud fren? coz she understand me, she know i need some space for myself to keep away from things, take a rest. she gave me the time, insteand of expecting me to keep in very very frenquent touch. I have my own life, and i just wanna tell u, u cant expect ur frens together with u for 24 hrs.I NEED my own space. since u think I am so bad, let it be.
i nvr change at all, just that u dun really understand me at all. U just love urself more, expecting everyone to fulfill ur desire, instead of understand...what ur fren want.

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 天下聊视频聊天室 , 天下聊聊天室网址 , 亚洲宝贝视讯聊天室