Monday, June 28, 2010

EMO !!!!!

I don't know why,emo always comes to me。。。 I feel like give up , feel like give up all the things I have with me。。 My studies, My friends and all the things belongs to me.. I am now stress til the MAX POINT.. I can't cope with my studies anymore, I can't bare with
 it anymore, I need a good rest , especially the IS case study weekly assignments have drive me crazy and also the tutor for this subject, no matter how much efforts we put into the assignment, the comment on the assignment she given to us will always demotivate us and she always show her stupid face, I really can't bear with this anymore. I need motivations, I need friends, I needs self discipline to my self.
Start from this semester , I wish I could do better than before but I always failed to do so because of My self control , My self discipline. I can't even concentrate in a group discuassion and I felt that it's annoying. I really hate MySelf !!! I need to achieve 2.6 for my CGPA !!!! II want to GRADUATE this time, I REALLY WANT !!!! God,can you hear me ???
Sometimes, when I pass by the canteen 2, can see that many of the students are sitting in a group but for me I am always alone except for few of my friends. I need a friend that I can talk to and whom always listen to me but how many of them in this world ??? In chinese that's call (要找一位朋友很容易,可是要找一位知心的却很难!!!)
Now, I hope things will turn out fine to me but WHEN ?????

3 comments:

elin said...

为什么都不找我呢?我们遇过几次了,你都没说。你不说出问题是不会有人知道的。多点与人分享,知己不是天给的,是自己寻找的,是自己信任别人在先,与别人分享在先,才会让人家慢慢了解你,久了自然会成了知己!

Jolene said...

I'm here to apologize,my friend.I've been busy for preparing my university stuff,didn't realize that you're upset.I'm so sorry about that.I can't promise you that you can find me anytime,because I'm afraid i would not have much time after i started my study.Anyway,if you really need someone to talk to,you can e-mail me as before if I'm not on MSN. I'll try my best to reply you as soon as possible.Wish you always be Happy,don't think too much on the negative side..Go ahead!!(Jia You)

sally3390 said...

STRESSED的倒转来就是DESSERTS,
压力只是生命中一份还未打开的礼物而已,加油!