Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tomorrow , Tomorrow and Tomorrow

It's 12 :36 in the afternoon, with 2 of my friends hanging out in college new Cyber Center, just to "utilize" our one hour break before moving on for the statistics class at 1. I was late again today, I woke up late, when I open up my eyes it's already 9 15 in the morning , where suppose my class start at 10 am... I was so rush and I was 40 minutes late... == "" not going to repeat the same thing again next time.


Times flies, final is coming soon and this is the short semester , its only 7 weeks and now it's already week 5 , 2 more week final exam will begin , hopefully this time can do better than previous sem and now My cgpa is now under the boarder line , hopefully it can be increased after this semester. Never hope for flying colour result but at least I can pass all the subjects this time and as well as my resit papers. (finger cross ^^x)

Don't know why , I believe most of us likes to leave their work until last minutes and always give ourself an excuses , tomorrow , tomorrow and tomorrow .Ya I am the one who always give this excuses to myself , its terrible and last minutes can't come out with a good works but more errors are existing instead. My friends always tell me , "fail to plan is plan to fail" so instead of giving such excuses , its better we plan for it than the plan fail us and we get nothing until the end.

Hmm.. stop here today..












1 comment:

YinTeng said...

Hey bro, ur post de topic is Form 1 de Life Brief's Candle de opening...=.=
I still remember eh~~

First time visit ur blog...
Ya, we have our story, our memory^.^

Life seems good hor~~~???