Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mix and Match

Long time never update my blog and I know that My blog is full of "dust" and the "spiderweb" spread it everywhere.. LOL... hahaha... nothing much to post though , I had argued with my dad again and It was my fault but I don't like the way he give an ordered to someone , haiz !!!! He din even contribute much in this family , he has no right to give me an order as he never do well his part as a father and I know I am not a good son too , I admitted it. I wish that I won't be like him as a father for my children in the future, hmm..ok !!! stop talking bout him.
Last Night, I had a chat with one of my friend, she is my best friend, she is in love, but just a temporarily love because she is in love with an international student but once they graduate ,they will be separate apart , I was huh !!! ??? My advice for her is better not , do not begin this relationship and it will get much hurt when it comes to the end , agree everyone ??? I very hope that she will take my advice and I don't wish to see her crying on that time.
How I know her ? She is my secondary schoolmates , we are not that close during the secondary school time , but then after we graduate, we always meet up for yum cha,and we always out with each other , slowly and lastly we became a best friend. Hey friend, I will always be your side when you need me and You must promise me You must be STRONG !!! no matter what problems/ obstructions you encounter.
Its week 5 now, the 3rd semesters is going to end soon, and its time to prepare for final, hopefully I score these 3 papers, statistics I am going to challenge You and also my 2 resit papers。。。 I wish I can do better than last time and also good lucks for all my friends in their studies. GAMBATTE!!!

1 comment:

Just Cath Ng said...

cool down dude..calm down ~