Friday, March 26, 2010

Movie , Bowling , Kajang Satay and Putrajaya

Ya !!! It's another outing days with friends.
Went to movies in Cheras Selatan Jusco "Padora Box"
(月光宝盒)
It's funny , but the whole movie was so crappy,
a recommendation for you guys,
do not watch this movie, just wasting your $$$.
After the movie, got myself a box of sushi ,
long time for not having sushi edi ,
it's taste good though,
it cost me RM 9 for the sushi.

After lunch with friends,
headed to The Mines,
We had bowling games and went into the video games center
We had fun in there , especailly Rain!! haha...

Went to Kathy's and Wei Sin's hostel just for a while ,
while waiting for 3 of them for shower,
later headed to Kajang for Kajang Satay ,
1st time I had duck satay and fish satay not bad though,
after the nice satay we had in Kajang,
the last destination we heading to was Putrajaya ,
It was my 1st time to Putrajaya ,
The night scenery are nice but We did get lost while on the way there,
Then, Wei Sin stopped his car and ask for the people around.
We had our dessert there, Secret Recipe ,
I couldn't get my favourite cake APPLE CRUMBLE CHESSE ,
but I got myself a Yogurt Cheese, not bad though !!!
Kathy Got her self a Durian Cheese and
Rain got herself an Ice Jasmine Blended kind of drink ,
the overall satisfactions for this trip is great ,
enjoy the outings with you guys,
Gonna Miss You Rain !!! Take Care In Australia....
Have a great outings with you guys for few days.. miss ya ... tada !!!